Construction / Truck Diesel Mechanic – Kalgoorlie
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Construction / Heavy Vehicle Truck Mechanic to join the Team at our Kalgoorlie Branch.
Your construction/mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful in this role, you must be a resident in the Kalgoorlie area, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to safe work practices within the workplace;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- a high level of self-motivation, planning and time management;
- experience in field service in the construction / earthmoving / HV Truck industry;
- an ability to work without direct supervision but also work as part of a team;
- a current driver’s license, ideally a minimum HR;
- the ability to carry out service repairs to Volvo and SDLG Construction equipment;
- ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in hydraulics and diagnostics;
- an understanding of the importance of delivering a high standard of customer service;
- previous experience working with Kenworth and DAF trucks as well as Cummins engines and Eaton Ultrashift and Autoshift transmissions would be an advantage;
- exceptional computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs; and
- the ability to work outside normal working hours and travel to site as required.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.