National Key Accounts Manager
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced capital equipment Key Account Manager to join our National Sales team.
Based on the East Coast and reporting to the Director – Key Accounts, this senior role under the direction of the Director – Key Accounts will oversee the relationships of the company with its most important National Key Account customers. You will be responsible for managing assigned key accounts, maintaining and expanding long term relationships with the accounts and maximising sales and support opportunities. You will build strong relationships with strategic customers and be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s products, achieve sales quota, assigned strategic account objectives and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Co-ordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Service, Parts and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts, develop target customer strategies in line with company policies
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Ensure the correct products are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Act as the key interface between the designated key customers and all internal CJD teams
- Resolve any issues and/or problems faced by the customers and report and assist with handling complaints to maintain trust working through to successful outcomes
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts using key account metrics
- Focus on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business
- Present information to Industry organisations and customers in a public forum
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Key Account sales role in a similar business environment
- A qualification in Business Management from an accredited institution
- Proven track record of developing long term customer relationships
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to analyse situations and take corrective actions
- Values safety as a priority in the workplace.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to match your experience.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.