Regional Sales Manager – Melbourne
We require the services of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to complement the existing and highly successful sales team operating throughout Victoria.This role will be based within the Melbourne metropolitan area, however, will also be accountable for several regional areas in Victoria.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, this role will see you responsible for managing our growing customer base through the ongoing sale of Volvo Construction Equipment.
To be successful in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous sales experience in a similar environment, outline how you would apply time and territory management, and have a practical understanding of the earthmoving industry in general. In addition, you will also possess:
- Ability to monitor your own success in an autonomous environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Be passionate about the construction industry
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Have sound prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- A solid understanding of machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience
- Entry of sales related information into relevant company databases e.g. Synergy, DMS
- Must have a current Driver’s License
- Implement marketing plans & key accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Must present with a professional and friendly image with the ability to adapt to different situations
An attractive remuneration package as well as a fully maintained vehicle will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.