Service Administrator – Victoria
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Service Administrator to join the team based in our Melbourne office.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager the Service Administrator is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out all daily service administrative functions related to the service operations including all aspects of the repair ordering process. Other position responsibilities include;
- Creating repair orders and maintaining job files
- Processes all aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
- Assists with parts related transactions as required
- Maintains ‘work in progress’ records in line with the departments KPI’s
- Invoicing of all service and maintenance contracts and daily work
- Processing of daily timecards and ensuring the weekly pay sheet is completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Liaise with Sales team regarding build specifications on New Machinery
- Assist with reception relief, as required
- Adherence to all WH&S procedures
While truck experience would be highly regarded, applicants with an automotive background are encouraged to apply. Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Current Motor Vehicle license
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.