Territory Sales Representative – Brisbane
As a result of our continued growth objective, we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Territory Sales Representative in our Brisbane branch.
Based in our Brisbane office you will be responsible for managing our valued customers’ accounts (existing and new), building and maintaining long term relationship whilst maximising sales opportunities with them. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with our customers and be able to identify needs and requirement to promote CJD’s products and services, whilst achieving mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
Reporting to the QLD State Sales Manager your competencies and requirements for this position will encompass experience and knowledge in:
- Sales functions including the acquisition of new customers/business generate and present quotations, etc.
- Earthmoving industry and product experience selling to the construction industry.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Generating new business whilst ensuring the growth of existing accounts as assigned.
- Representing CJD at meetings, trade shows in an effort to promote our brands, services and products.
- Coordinate and cooperate with all supporting departments and branches.
- Communicate face-to-face on a regular basis with new and existing customers.
- Driving sales through cold calling, lead generation, client visits.
- Reporting activity, prospects, sales opportunities and competitor activity.
- Team player, goal focused, consistent, positive attitude, willing to travel (about 40% regional travel required)
- Active, effective communicator (external and internal) with the ability to communicate with customers both technically and financially.
- Understanding machine specifications and working applications gained through industry experience or previous roles.
- CRM program understanding with intermediate computer skills utilising Microsoft based applications.
On offer is a stable work environment, a growing business and excellent compensation/benefits for the right candidate who can demonstrate great sales achievements, but is also a great fit for our culture.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.