Workshop Technician – Brisbane
An opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Workshop Technician to join our team who can provide outstanding service to our valued customers throughout the Brisbane area.
Working with internationally known and respected Volvo and SDLG construction equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Completion of your Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Commitment to maintaining, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent investigation and fault finding skills, especially in hydraulics and diagnostics
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- An ability to work outside normal working hours and travel to sites as required.
Previous experience working on Volvo Construction equipment and possession of a current MR truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a stable work environment, a growing business and excellent compensation/benefits for the right candidate who can demonstrate great sales achievements, but is also a great fit for our culture.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.