Diesel, Dirt & Turf 2017 has come to an end without a hitch. With over 200 exhibitors, the 3-day family friendly event exceeded our expectations on every level. From exhibitors to entertainment, there was something for everyone. Designed to help you keep up to date with the latest technology in earthmoving and construction whilst also bringing the community together for a fun-filled weekend, we were happy to be a part of such a great event.
There was so much to look forward to this year that it was difficult to plan your day, but here are our top 5 Highlights from the weekend!
- The Freestyle Kings, ripping up the dirt with their awesome tricks
- Our Volvo Lego Technic Pack Giveaway; these things are seriously cool
- The Operators Challenge, with $21,000 worth of prizes
- The Volvo ECR50D Compact Excavator on display
- Live Music and Entertainment for the whole family (including a licensed bar so you could kick back with a beer and a burger after a day of scouting deals)
Our CJD Team had plenty of merch to give away on the day as well as a number of Volvo and SDLG machines on display, including the ECR50D Compact Excavator which received outstanding reviews in the latest edition of Earthmovers & Excavators.
We had the EC18D, ECR25D, ECR35D, ECR50D, SDLG 936, EW160E, ECR305, ECR145, L70F/L90F, EC480DL, EC250DL on display for everyone to check out
Check out some of the photos from the weekend below.