Parts Trainee / Warehouse/ Driver TRP – Bibra Lake WA
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS ONLY ONCE
We have a Warehouse / Parts Trainee / Delivery driver opportunity for a motivated and customer focused individual who wants to start their career in Parts Interpreting, whilst continuing to develop your Warehousing skills. The traineeship is a hands-on role where you will combine on-the-job learning as you develop and gain experience with exceptional World’s Best products. Previous experience in Warehousing would be beneficial however we are willing to train the right person with the right attitude.
You will be responsible for assisting customers, maintaining the stores, picking, and delivering orders. You will learn all aspects of warehousing and interpreting parts and mentored and supported by our dynamic Parts team.
Other duties include:
- Pick and deliver parts.
- Stock and inventory control
- Attend to enquires in a timely manner
- Ensure customer service standards are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- Good computer skills
- Current car license (forklift license will be an advantage)
- Able to work in a team and individually
- An understanding of mechanical aspects of trucks or cars (advantage)
- Be well presented, excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated, reliable and willing to learn
- Have common sense and organised
- Follow all workplace health and safety procedures
- Ability to complete a 12 – 24-month traineeship
What CJD can offer you:
We will provide all the training, support and tools needed to help you develop the necessary skills and establish a practical base on which to build a challenging and rewarding career.
If this role matches your skills and experiences, please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume to email@example.com