1st Year Apprentice Mechanic – Kalgoorlie WA
An exciting opportunity exists in Kalgoorlie as we seek applicants for a 1st Year Apprenticeship. This is an opportunity to continue your progress towards a mechanical career with a market leader and learn from some of the best HV Mechanics within WA.
CJD apprentices are mentored by our experienced mechanical team and the offer of a dual trade is also available (Heavy Commercial Vehicle / Mobile Plant Tech).
What you will need to be successful
To be considered for an Apprenticeship you will need to:
- Have understanding and passion for mechanics of the motor industry
- Be committed to training and career development long term
- Be able to follow directions and work as a valuable member of the team
- Good computer knowledge / skills
- Mechanical aptitude – working knowledge of the operation of machinery, tools and equipment
- Confidence to ask questions
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Take pride in completing jobs to a high standard
- Completion of Year 12 (desirable)
- Embrace a workplace with a culture of zero harm
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical as well as ongoing drugs & alcohol testing in the workplace
- A current “C” class driver’s licence (manual preferred)
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, confident and reliable individual who wants to be part of a professional team and work for a growing Company in a modern, clean and well-equipped workshop.
Expressions of interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.