Accounts Officer – Maternity Cover – Sydney NSW
Experienced Accounts Officer required to cover a 9 month contract. This is a full time position working in a National Company.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Officer to provide coverage during a period of maternity leave at our busy Sydney team. This position is offered on a fixed term contract full time basis for a period of 9 months.
- Proven track record in accounts debt and credit control role with a minimum of 12 months experience
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office software
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition
- Understanding of OH&S policies and procedures switchboard relief
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism to both internal and external customers
Duties will include aspects of accounts credit control/debt collection as well as providing administration support in areas of filing and general administrative assistance to the State Administration Manager, including daily reception and switchboard relief.
We offer a unique opportunity that is challenging and rewarding, along with a competitive remuneration package for the successful applicant.
Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy working in a fast paced environment within a supportive team, then please click here to submit your resume.