Accounts Payable Officer – Guildford WA
An opportunity exists for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join our Accounts Payable team in Guildford, WA.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience, demonstrated in prior position/s within a high-volume financial administration environment and will be able to assist with all general and administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will also be required to provide the following attributes and have demonstrated experience in –
- Processing of invoices with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication to handle internal and external queries
- Reconciling and resolving issues
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of OH&S within an office environment
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Diploma or Certificate in a financial discipline (preferred)
Duties will include all aspects of Accounts Payable, as well as providing relief reception and administrative support as required. This role will present you with the opportunity to challenge your skill set and grow your career.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please submit your expression of interest to email@example.com
Closing date – 29th April 2022