Administration Clerk Service – Alice Springs NT
Experienced Service Administrator required to cover a 12 month contract. This is a full time position working in a National Company.
CJD Equipment is the Kenworth Truck, Isuzu Truck and Volvo Construction Dealer in the Northern Territory and our Alice Springs Branch has a 12 month maternity contract opportunity for a Service Administrator. This is a full time position and ideally we are looking for someone with Service Admin experience, however if you are motivated and a fast learner, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing the daily booking calendar and customer communication
- Processing aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
- Assist with parts related transactions
- Invoicing of service and maintenance contracts and daily work
- Processing of daily timecards and ensuring the weekly pay sheet is completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Adherence to all OH&S procedures
- Warranty claims and invoicing
QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Customer Service focussed
- Ability to work well in a busy professional environment
- Previous automotive admin experience preferred
- A current driver’s license
If this sounds like you, or you have the skills and motivation to take on a new position, please forward your resume by clicking here.
This position will start July 1st 2019 to manage the handover process