Administration Clerk Service – Sydney NSW
Fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Service Administration Clerk to join our busy, friendly team within our Sydney branch.
At CJD Equipment we offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Wheel Loaders, Cummins Engines, Kenworth and DAF trucks, as well as the Fuso range of trucks and buses. We provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and transport industries.
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Service Administration Clerk to join our busy team in the Service office based at our Sydney branch. Reporting directly to the Service Manager the Service Administration Clerk is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out all daily service administrative functions related to the service operations including all aspects of the repair ordering process. Other position responsibilities include;
- Creating repair orders and maintaining job files
- Processes all aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
- Assists with parts related transactions as required
- Maintains ‘work in progress’ records in line with the departments KPI’s
- Invoicing of all service and maintenance contracts and daily work
- Processing of daily timecards and ensuring the weekly pay sheet is completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Liaise with Sales team regarding build specifications on New Machinery
- Assist with reception relief, as required
- Adherence to all WH&S procedures
While Construction experience would be highly regarded, applicants with an automotive background are encouraged to apply. Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation with a friendly disposition
- Computer literate with above average skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
On offer is a Permanent Full time position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest attached with a resume by clicking here.