Administration Officer – Port Hedland WA
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Administration Officer to join our small team based in our Port Hedland branch. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, the Administration Officer is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out a variety of daily administrative functions related to the branch operations including the management of timesheet, supporting service, reception, accounts, customer service.
Other position responsibilities include
- Office Administration – filing, purchasing, account management
- Reception – answering/directing phone calls/customer service
- Advance level of competency in MS Office software; particularly MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in accounts debt and credit control
- Exceptional prioritisation, organisational & time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Adherence to all WH & S procedures
While Construction Equipment / truck experience would be highly regarded, applicants with an automotive background are encouraged to apply.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.