Apprentice Mechanic – Sunshine Coast QLD
An exciting opportunity exists in Maroochydore at our Sunshine Coast Isuzu branch as we seek applicants for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Year Apprenticeship. This is an opportunity to continue your progress towards a mechanical career with a market leader and learn and be mentored by some of the best HV Mechanics within QLD.
What you will need to be successful
To be considered for an Apprenticeship you will need to:
- Have a passion for mechanics or the truck industry
- Mechanical aptitude – working knowledge of the operation of machinery, tools and equipment
- Be committed to training and career development long term
- Be able to follow directions and work as a valuable member of the team
- Good computer knowledge/skills
- Confidence to ask questions
- Have high-level attention to detail
- Be able to self-motivate
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Take pride in completing jobs to a high standard
- Completion of Year 12 (desirable)
- Embrace a workplace with a culture of zero harm
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical as well as ongoing drug & alcohol testing in the workplace
- A current “C” class driver’s licence (manual)
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, confident and reliable individual who wants to be part of a professional team and work for a growing company in a modern, clean and well-equipped workshop.
Expressions of interest should be sent to email@example.com.