Auto Electrician – Darwin NT
An opportunity exists for an experienced and qualified Auto Electrician to join the workshop team based at our busy Darwin branch.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this busy role requires you to work as part of a dedicated team, undertaking a wide variety of auto electrical tasks. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Diagnosing and carrying out Automotive electrical repairs as required.
- Carrying out new vehicle electrical fit out.
- Ensuring the highest practical standards in health and safety in the workplace.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, qualities and experience:
- Trade qualification in Auto Electrical.
- Previous light and heavy vehicle auto electrical experience.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation with a professional and friendly disposition.
- A team player with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Current certified Air Conditioning ticket including gas handling.
- Current driver’s licence including HR endorsement (desirable).
- Ability to work in field service environment.
In return, we will provide ongoing training, excellent working conditions and a competitive remuneration package with career opportunities to continue your development. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .