Branch Manager – Alice Springs NT
CJD Equipment are seeking an experienced Branch Manager to manage our friendly professional team in Alice Springs.
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. The CJD product portfolio consists of world-class brands such as Isuzu Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Kenworth and Daf trucks. Our network of dealers and service centres stretches across the nation, from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centres.
Our commitment to customer support is paramount.
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care.
Reporting into the General Manager NT, this key role is responsible for the management of the Branch including Service, Parts, and Sales. You will ensure the branch is maximizing business opportunities with a keen focus on efficiency and profitability. A customer centric mindset is essential as is the ability to grow the business through continuing strong relationships with key clients and developing new business.
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring customers are guaranteed excellent service, availability, high quality workmanship and communication.
- Provide leadership to all staff, creating a positive culture focused on being a successful business in all aspects: profitability, sustainability, trust and teamwork
- Drive positive business outcomes through sales and relationship management initiatives
- Ability to build and manage credible and productive internal and external working relationships
- Results orientated and ability to achieve desired results in a professional manner within agreed deadlines
- strong planning & analysis skills, combined with a high degree of business acumen to identify and grow business opportunities and deliver on agreed targets and budget
- Skilled people leader with experience within the heavy vehicle industry
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills
- Ability to work towards set KPI’s by motivating your team, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- High-level relationship building skills
- Previous experience in the transport industry would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of a friendly and professional company. If you are committed and have a good personality we would like to hear from you, please forward your resume by clicking here.