Branch Manager – Alice Springs NT
CJD Equipment, a leading National truck and construction equipment distributor have a position for a Branch Manager in Alice Springs to oversee and develop all aspects of the business servicing our product ranges; Kenworth, DAF and Isuzu Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Loaders.
This position will assist the General Manager – Northern Territory and departmental managers in delivering all business objectives through demonstrating leadership and taking effective ownership. You will be required to use your initiative while supervising day to day operations from the smooth running of service operations, parts, sales and warehouse management. You must be motivated and driven, you’ll measure your success by results and don’t shy away from delivering exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the General Manager – NT key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Supervision of branch staff and monitoring the day to day running of the branch in a highly professional manner
- Ensure the branch is organised, staff informed of availability and operations are professionally supervised on a consistent basis
- Oversee the Service and Parts departments and manage all other administrative functions
- Supervising and motivating the team to achieve high levels of exceptional customer satisfaction and retention with both products and services provided
- Seek opportunities for new business – working with NT Management, parts service and sales teams
- Maintain a Safety-First culture
To be successful in this role you must possess the following;
- Have a mechanical trade and understand workshop operations with a truck background or a long-term truck parts position.
- A passion for exceeding customers’ expectations to maximise the profitability of the business.
- Demonstrated previous experience leading a small team in a supervisory / 2IC role and the ability to effectively delegate, coach and train others
- You will need to be a resourceful individual, with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root causes
- Highly developed communication and people skills, with the confidence to proactively develop new customer relationships
- Provide a visible ‘hands-on’ management style
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and become our newest Branch Manager to lead a small dedicated team, and be part of a growing and successful company, we would like to hear from you. Forward your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
On offer is a fully maintained company car, phone, laptop and a competitive remuneration matched to suit your skills.