Branch Manager – Burnie TAS
Reporting to the General Manager, this key role is responsible for the management of the Branch including Service, Parts, and Sales. You will ensure the branch is maximising business opportunities with a keen focus on efficiency and profitability. A customer centric mindset is essential as is the ability to grow the business through continuing strong relationships with key clients and developing new business.
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring customers are guaranteed excellent service, availability, high quality workmanship and communication.
- Provide leadership to all staff, creating a positive culture focused on being a successful business in all aspects: profitability, sustainability, trust and teamwork
- Drive positive business outcomes through sales and relationship management initiatives
- Ability to build and manage credible and productive internal and external working relationships
- Results orientated and ability to achieve desired results in a professional manner within agreed deadlines
- strong planning & analysis skills, combined with a high degree of business acumen to identify and grow business opportunities and deliver on agreed targets and budget
- Skilled people leader with experience within the heavy vehicle industry
- Strong customer focus and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work towards set KPI’s by motivating your team, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- High-level relationship building skills
- Previous experience in the transport industry would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career within CJD and reap the rewards of being part of a friendly and professional company. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit an updated resume to email@example.com.