Branch Manager – Newcastle NSW
About the role
You will have day to day responsibility for all aspects of the Newcastle branch including, Parts Department, Service Department, Admin, Safety, People and Culture. This busy role is pivotal to building successful business relationships with new clients, whilst ensuring relationships and service to our existing clients continues to improve and develop.
The person we seek
We need a customer driven leader with proven business management experience, preferably from an automotive, transport or heavy machinery background. A leader who is focused on service and relationship building (customers, staff, suppliers), who is willing to be ‘hands-on’ when required.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Achieve sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Build strong and meaningful working relationships with suppliers, customers and work colleagues
- Hands On approach / support to the Service and Parts department ensuring all job processing tasks are undertaken within the time critical nature
- Set clear business direction and ensure all staff clearly understand and buy-in to that vision
- Lead, train, coach, and monitor staff to allow them to deliver the best outcomes for them and the business
- Ensure product warranty claims are processed and completed in line with company policy
- Deliver accurate and timely reports to the General Manager
- Drive and determination to expand our client base and identify new markets for CJD Equipment and their expanding product offering
- Ensure effective health, safety, risk and compliance guidelines are in place and followed.
The person must have:
- Proven Parts & Service business management background with sound commercial acumen
- Demonstrated leadership skills and people management ability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people in all levels of business
- Experienced trade qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter / Mechanic (Australian recognised) or equivalent
- Excellent time management, organisation and problem-solving skills, a sense of urgency
- A high level of computer literacy
What’s on offer?
- Attractive salary package including vehicle
- Generous KPI incentives
- Relocation assistance available
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com