CJD Field Service Technicians
Bring your mechanical expertise to our busy Service teams across Australia and work on world-class products. Well established, professional company. Apply today!
CJD Equipment have opportunities available for experienced and talented Field Service Technicians to join the CJD Equipment teams across Australia. Reporting to the Service Managers, this busy role provides the successful applicants the opportunity to build and develop whilst being part of our Service teams.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing directly with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo construction equipment experience would be an advantage.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills;
- value safety as a priority within the workplace; and
- the ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills.
In return, we can offer the successful applicants an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please click here to submit your expression of interest for the branch you wish to work at.