Diesel Fitter – Workshop Burnie TAS
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Diesel Fitter to join our Burnie team. CJD provide first class products and services to the construction, mining, forestry, agricultural and transport industries.
Due to ongoing expansion of our new Burnie branch, we have an opportunity for an experienced Diesel / Petrol Mechanic to join our busy team in the workshop. To be successful in this role you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- an ability to work in a team environment
- a high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- able to investigate and problem solve mechanical issues
- a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- good computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- availability to work outside normal working hours
- a current driver’s licence (manual)
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace
- Car mechanics/technicians looking for a change are encouraged to apply as diesel endorsement available.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant a competitive remuneration package working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like a place you would enjoy working at submit your resume to email@example.com