Diesel / HV Mechanics – Port Hedland WA
HV mechanical expertise required in our Port Hedland Branch. Working on world class Volvo CE & Kenworth HV Trucks. Great team and good T&C’s.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned national company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for 45 years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented HV / Diesel Mechanics to join the CJD Equipment team at our workshop in Port Hedland. Reporting to the Service Manager, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and expand the Volvo CE and Kenworth service support business in the Port Hedland region.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing direct with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
- previous experience in field service in the transport , construction or earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills; and
- value safety as a priority within the workplace.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage, benefits and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
This position preferably is Residential however FIFO applications will also be considered.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please submit your resume by clicking here.