Diesel Mechanic – Alice Springs NT
CJD are seeking a talent Diesel (HV) Mechanic to supply a professional service within our busy Alice Springs branch.
CJD Equipment are seeking a qualified Diesel (HV) mechanic to join our team in Alice Springs.
You will need to be a true team player, who takes pride in being an expert in your trade. You will have a strong drive in providing customer excellence, a commitment to succeed, insuring the job is done right on time and the first time!
You will be required to provide both scheduled and non-schedule service and repairs on a wide range of products including Kenworth, Isuzu, DAF Trucks and Volvo construction equipment. As a member of our team you will also engage in a rostered after hours and field service role, representing CJD and its values, promoting a positive customer experience. This is a great opportunity to build your skills across many OEM platforms in our growing branch.
The Workshop Technician is;
- Accountable for diagnoses and timely repairs on all equipment as required
- Accountable for the maintenance and care of all tooling and equipment
- Responsible for ensuring the highest practicable standards in OHS in both workshop and field environment
- Accountable for the safe operation of both company and customer plant and equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Field Service
- Servicing & maintenance of heavy road transport
- Electrical diagnostics & repairs
- Trade Qualifications
- HR Licence (beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Flexibility to work a roster
This position is challenging yet rewarding, our standards are high as we aim to exceed our customers’ expectations. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, based on your skills and experience. CJD offers several other employee benefits, overtime, relocation assistance (regional areas).
If you believe you have the required ambition, skills and experience, please click here apply today. We are waiting to review your application!