Diesel Mechanic – Alice Springs NT
CJD are seeking a talent Diesel (HV) Mechanic to supply a professional service within our busy Alice Springs branch.
CJD Equipment are seeking a qualifed Diesel (HV) mechanic to join our team in Alice Springs.
You will need to be a true team player, who takes pride in being an expert in your trade. You will have a strong drive in providing customer excellence, a commitment to succeed, insuring the job is done right on time and the first time!
We will continue to deveop your skills and knowledge by providing ongoing training and hands on experience working on well known brands such as Isuzu and Kenworth.
Candidates that hold an Auto Trade Certificate, interested in up-skilling to HV Mechanics are encouraged to apply as there are opportunities to up-skill your qualifications.
The successful candidate will need to have;
- previous experience working Heavy Vehicles or similar equipment
- ability to deliver excellent customer service
- previous experience using computer-based service diagnostic programs
- ability to work autonomously with a high level of organisational skills as well as in a team environment
- Able to work outside normal working hours and travel to sites if required
- a current drivers licence, ideally a minimum HR
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- familiar with Volvo CE or Kenworth trucks (an advantage)
This position is challenging yet rewarding, our standards are high as we aim to exceed our customers’ expectations. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, based on your skills and experience. CJD offers several other employee benefits, overtime, relocation assistance (regional areas).
If you believe you have the required ambition, skills and experience, please click here to apply today. We are waiting to review your application!