Diesel Mechanic- CJD Trucks WA
An opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and motivated Workshop (Diesel) Mechanic to join our team who can provide outstanding service to our valued customers. Working with internationally known and respected Kenworth, DAF and Fuso your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of vehicles to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Completion of your Trade qualifications as a Diesel (HV) Mechanic
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent investigation and fault-finding skills
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- Previous experience on highway trucks and trailers
- An ability to work afternoon shift and Saturdays if and when required
- A current HR truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a stable work environment, a growing business and excellent compensation / benefits for the right candidate who can demonstrate excellence in the field of Diesel Mechanics and is also a great fit for our culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume via our website or firstname.lastname@example.org and going over the position in more detail with you!