Diesel (Truck) Mechanics – CJD Trucks WA
CJD Trucks are shaking things up, whilst under the leadership of a new Service Manager we seek 4 hardworking and enthusiastic Truck Mechanics to support and grow the busy Service Workshop team. Great things are happening at CJD Trucks with business growing, new structures in place and a new dynamic Management team, now is the time to join a winning team with clear goals of success.
Working with internationally known and respected Kenworth & DAF your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of vehicles to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be successful in this role, you will have appropriate trade qualifications and will also be able to demonstrate:
- Completion of your Trade qualifications as a Diesel (HV) Mechanic
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent investigation and fault-finding skills
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- Previous experience on highway trucks and trailers
- An ability to work afternoon shift and Saturdays if and when required
- A current HR truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a friendly, team orientated work environment, a growing business and excellent compensation / benefits for the right candidates who can demonstrate excellence in the field of Heavy Vehicle Mechanics and is also a great fit for our culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume via our website or email@example.com and going over the position in more detail with you!
CJD Equipment – Big Enough to Trust, Small Enough to Care