Field Service Supervisor – Dandenong VIC
Bring your mechanical expertise to support our Victoria team and work on world class products. Well established, professional company.
An opportunity is on offer in our Melbourne State Office for an experienced Field Service Supervisor.
This is a challenging yet rewarding position for the successful applicant to shape the future of the Victorian Field Service teams (Campbellfield, Wodonga & Dandenong) through best practice techniques, guiding and mentoring staff whilst effectively coordinating and dispatching field service staff to meet operational and customer requirements.
As a true leader you will support the long-term strategy for growth within Victoria’s Field Service teams, creating operational improvement opportunities, work planning and leading by example in a changing culture.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You will be more than a qualified Diesel Mechanic / Field Service Technician, you will be a leader amongst your team!
- You will understand how to coordinate and dispatch tasks and use your initiative to plan ahead
- As the leader, your responsibilities include being the technical support for the team including being the ‘go to person’ for fault finding and understanding of our products
- You thrive working under tight deadline while maintaining a high quality of work
- You have the right attitude to finding solutions, enjoy technical challenges and seeing a happy customer
- You will have exceptional communication skills, able to build rapport at all levels through the business and key stakeholders
- Ability to assist in building workloads in the Eastern and Northern regions of Victoria
- You have intermediate computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office along with Dealer Management & CRM systems
- You don’t mind getting your hands ‘dirty’ helping the team onsite where necessary to deliver results
- You will have excellent administration skills to oversee retail invoicing and warranty recovery
- You will have a minimum 18 months Field Service experience with construction equipment and hydraulics.
- Value safety in the workplace, ensuring all Field Service team members follow company and site specifics safe instructions.
If this is, you and you’re ready to step up to the role please click here to forward your expression of interest. Closing date is Friday 5th October 2018
Enquiries to Rod Harris – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 614 707