Field Service Supervisor – Guildford WA
An opportunity is on offer in our Guildford State Office for an experienced Field Service Supervisor.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for the successful applicant to continue to shape the future of the Guildford Field Service team through best practice techniques, guiding and mentoring staff whilst effectively coordinating and despatching field service staff to meet operational and customer requirements.
As a true leader you will support the long term strategy for growth in the Field Service department, creating operational improvement opportunities, work planning and leading by example in a changing culture.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You will be more than a qualified Diesel Mechanic / Field Service Technician
- You will understand how to coordinate and dispatch tasks and use your initiative to plan ahead
- As the leader, your responsibilities include being the technical support for the team including being the ‘go to person’ for fault finding and understanding of our products
- You thrive working under tight deadline while maintaining a quality of work
- You have the right attitude to finding solutions, enjoy technical challenges and seeing a happy customer
- You will have exceptional communication skills, able to build rapport at all levels through the business and key stakeholders
- You have intermediate computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office along with Dealer Management & CRM systems
- You don’t mind getting your hands ‘dirty’ helping the team onsite where necessary to deliver results
- You will have a minimum 12 months Field Service experience with construction equipment and hydraulics.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
You will be required to meet CJD’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com