Field Service Supervisor – Melbourne VIC
Are you a leader, team player, and great communicator of people? We’re seeking an experienced FSS to manage and drive change in our Melbourne team.
An opportunity is on offer in our Melbourne State Office for an experienced Field Service Supervisor.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for the successful applicant to shape the future of the Victorian Field Service department through best practice techniques, guiding and mentoring staff whilst effectively coordinating and despatching field service staff to meet operational and customer requirements.
As a true leader you will support the long term strategy for growth in the Field Service department, creating operational improvement opportunities, work planning and leading by example in a changing culture.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You will be more than a qualified Diesel Mechanic / Field Service Technician
- You will understand how to coordinate and dispatch tasks and use your initiative to plan ahead
- As the leader, your responsibilities include being the technical support for the team including being the ‘go to person’ for fault finding and understanding of our products
- You thrive working under tight deadline while maintaining a quality of work
- You have the right attitude to finding solutions, enjoy technical challenges and seeing a happy customer
- You will have exceptional communication skills, able to build rapport at all levels through the business and key stakeholders
- You have intermediate computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office along with Dealer Management & CRM systems
- You don’t mind getting your hands ‘dirty’ helping the team onsite where necessary to deliver results
- You will have a minimum 12 months Field Service experience with construction equipment and hydraulics.
This is not a role for someone who wants to be a supervisor, experience is essential for this role.
If this is you and you’re ready to step up to the role forward your expression of interest by clicking here.