Field Service Supervisor – Sydney NSW
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity is on offer in our Sydney State Office for a Field Service Supervisor.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for the successful applicant to continue to shape the future of the Sydney Field Service team through best practice techniques, guiding and mentoring staff whilst effectively coordinating and dispatching field service staff to meet operational and customer requirements.
As a true leader you will support the long-term strategy for growth in the Field Service department, creating operational improvement opportunities, business development, work planning and leading by example in a changing culture.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You will be more than a qualified Diesel Mechanic / Field Service Technician
- You will understand how to coordinate and despatch tasks, and use your initiative to plan ahead
- As a leader, your responsibilities include being the technical support for the team including being the ‘go to person’ for fault finding and understanding of our products
- You thrive working under tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
- You have the right attitude to finding solutions, enjoy technical challenges and ensuring customers are
- You will have exceptional communication skills, able to build rapport at all levels through the business, including our customers
- You have intermediate computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office along with Dealer Management & CRM systems
- You don’t mind getting your hands ‘dirty’ helping the team onsite where necessary to deliver results
- You will have a minimum 12 months’ Field Service experience with construction equipment and hydraulics.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please forward a letter of interest and a recent resume to email@example.com
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, full time employment, ongoing product training and opportunities to progress through the company. Applicants must have a strong customer satisfaction focus and a desire to provide premium levels of service and support.