Field Service Technician – Port Hedland WA
We are seeking experienced and talented Field Service Technicians to join the CJD team working on Volvo Construction Equipment. Reporting to the Service Supervisor, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to grow and develop their skills whilst being part of our busy team. The successful candidates will preferably be based in the Port Hedland region.
You will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing directly with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be an advantage.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Service, maintenance & repairs of Volvo Construction Equipment in the field and in the workshop
- Ability to work unsupervised in the field
- Being part of the Field Service on-call roster
- Advanced diagnostic and fault-finding skills to accurately identify issues with machinery in the field and in the workshop
- The ability to interpret electronic and hydraulic schematics.
- Ensuring machinery is serviced as per OEM guidelines and carried out in a timely manner
- All paperwork to be completed correctly and submitted to the service Supervisor at the end of each working day
- Adhere to the core values of the business
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all staff and customers as well as reporting any safety incidents or concerns to the Service Supervisor and/or the Branch Manager
- All online training modules are completed and maintained as needed
- The ability to interpret electronic and hydraulic schematics
- Ensure compliance with all OH&S requirements
- Ability to comply with company procedures and policies
The person must have:
- Proven ability to service, maintain & repair construction equipment and machinery
- Excellent customer service focus
- Advanced mechanical diagnostic knowledge
- Trade qualified Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic (Australian recognised) or equivalent
- Must have a current LR driver’s licence
What’s on offer?
- Permanent, full time employment
- Excellent remuneration and additional hours
- All site inductions and systems training will be provided to ensure your safety at all times
- Relocation assistance available
How to apply
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV/ Cover Letter.