Field Service Technician – Campbellfield
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our Melbourne branch.
Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills; and
- value safety as a priority within the workplace;
- ability to work autonomously and have a high level of organisational skills.
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please follow the link to apply.