Field Service Technician – CJD Melbourne
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced and talented Construction Equipment Field Service Technician to join our Victorian team.
Working with the internationally known and respected Volvo and SDLG equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met. Reporting to the State Service Manager, this role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and develop their skills, whilst still being supported by the branch, yet being able to operate autonomously within a team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- Fully qualified Technician – Plant Equipment preferred;
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- value safety as a priority within the workplace.
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck license would be an advantage. On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org