Field Service Technician – Riverina Region NSW
An exciting position has arisen for an experienced and talented Residential Field Service Technician to join the CJD Equipment team. This role is based as a permanent resident of the Riverina Region – NSW and reporting directly to the State Service Manager. This busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and develop further skills whilst being part of our base team in NSW.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing directly with customers and performing the required work on various sites. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be an advantage.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- High level of construction equipment technical knowledge with the ability to carry out on-site servicing and repairs in the field
- Ability to carry out diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures relating to mechanical failures in a professional and timely manner
- A HV truck licence (or ability to obtain)
- Warranty procedures are followed at all times including labelling failed parts correctly and warranty reports are satisfactorily completed and submitted.
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- Previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries
- Able to work outside normal working hours including weekends and travel to sites as required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- An ability to lead but also work as part of a team
- A high level of planning, time management and self-motivation
- A good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- Ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in hydraulics and diagnostics
- The ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to email@example.com