Field Service Technician – Guildford WA
CJD’s Guildford branch is providing opportunities to qualified Plant Mechanic who can make a difference & be rewarded for their effort. Apply today!
CJD offers you the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced and talented Field Service Technician to join our team. Working from the Guildford workshop, reporting directly to the Field Service Supervisor, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and develop their skills whilst being part of a large service department based at Guildford.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for dealing direct with customers and performing the required work on various sites.
You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be and advantage but not strictly necessary.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience and skills:
- High level of construction equipment technical knowledge, with the ability to carry out on-site servicing and repairs in the field
- Ability to carry out diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures relating to mechanical failures in a professional and timely manner
- A HV truck and forklift license (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to work alone or as a team when required
- Ensure all communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty
- Report writing is of a high standard, keeping daily records from field,
- Warranty procedures are followed at all times, that failed parts are labelled correctly and that warranty reports are satisfactorily completed and submitted
- Previous experience using computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- Availability after hours and some week ends (when and if required – penalty rates apply)
- Well organised and self motivated;
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please click here to submit your resume.