Field Service Technician – Mackay QLD
Bring your mechanical expertise to our busy Mackay branch and work on world class products. Well established, professional company. Apply today !
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our Mackay branch. Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- Plan methods and sequence of performing servicing assigned
- Ensure all parts and materials required to perform assigned services are pre-ordered whenever possible
- Ensure that all services are completed as assigned
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition
- Carry out diagnosis and troubleshooting procedures relating to mechanical failures in a professional and timely manner
- Plan methods and sequence of performing mechanical repairs
- Ensure all records kept are legible and in compliance with established procedures
- Report all record keeping daily from field (where practicable), even when not returning to the base daily
- Ensure all parts and materials are not used are returned as per established procedures
- Ensure all communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honest
- Ensure all specialty tools used on jobs are returned to the tool store in working condition. When damage has arisen, tools are to be tagged and the supervisor is advised
- Ensure that the CJD warranty procedures are followed at all times, that failed parts are labelled correctly and that the warranty reports are written in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain vehicles in proper working condition including in a clean and cosmetically pleasing manner
- Maintain personal appearance in a professional and neat condition
- Promote a culture of team collaboration in line with CJD Equipment’s Value Statement
- Perform other relevant duties as and when it is assigned by the Service Manager
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please click here to submit your resume.