Field Service Technician – Port Hedland
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Field Service Technician to join our Port Hedland Team. Working with internationally known and respected equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met.
This position will assist the General Manager – Tasmania and departmental managers in delivering all business objectives through demonstrating leadership and taking effective ownership. You will be required to use your initiative while supervising day to day operations from part sales, warehouse management, smooth running of service operations and equipment sales. You must be motivated and driven, you’ll measure your success by results and don’t shy away from delivering exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:• a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
• previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries;
• exceptional customer service skills;
• previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
• an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
• a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
• a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills; and
• value safety as a priority within the workplace.
This is not a FIFO position
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck license would be an advantage, but not essential.
On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and ambition, please click here to apply.