Field Service Technician – Port Hedland WA
Bring your HD mechanical expertise to our Port Hedland team and work on world class Volvo CE products with great team mates and excellent conditions.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned national company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for 44 years.
We offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment and SDLG Wheel Loaders .
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Field Service Technician to join the CJD Equipment team at our workshop in Port Hedland. Reporting to the Service Manager, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and expand the Volvo CE support business in the Port Hedland region.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing direct with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be and advantage.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures;
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues;
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team;
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation;
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills; and
- value safety as a priority within the workplace.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage, benefits and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
This is not a FIFO position.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please click here to submit your resume.