Field Service Technician – RESIDENTIAL ROLE
Are you a Heavy Diesel Mechanic looking for a STABLE, FULL-TIME PERMANENT role based in Townsville, with STACKS OF AUTONOMY and PERKS that won’t have you watching the clock for knock-off!
Reporting to the State Service Manager, the Field Service Technician we require will bring a wealth of knowledge in advanced diagnostics and excellence technical expertise. Your days will be kept busy travelling to customer sites and workshops to work on VOLVO CE and SGLG products. This role is PIVOTAL within CJD, and usually the next in line for a SUPERVISOR position.
What you’ll be kept busy with:
- Booking work, dealing directly with our AWESOME customers and perform the required servicing and repairs on TOP BRAND Equipment in Townsville and surrounding areas
- Troubleshooting electronic, engine, hydraulic and transmission systems
- Executing QUALITY WORKMANSHIP with a done right the first-time approach
What you need to get the job done:
- A proactive attitude toward safety – you want to get home in one piece and we want you to as well!
- Relevant trade qualification, if you have Volvo Construction Equipment experience bring that along too
- Experience with computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- A stellar attitude and top-notch communication skills, because you will deal with our awesome customers.
- Current driver’s licence because we supply a fully kitted out COMPANY VEHICLE, along with mobile and laptop
- TRAVEL THE STATE, because we will require you to visit sites and sometimes stay overnight when required.
- Aussie working rights
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear and all the PPE you could possibly need supplied by CJD
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Culture: Exceptional culture & the type of crew you’d want to have a beer with after knock off
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to get your mates a job with the CJD family
CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian Company whose core business is the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. At CJD Equipment, we are globally recognised as a leading supplier of working-class solutions while assisting our customers in the transition to net-zero emission in a reasonable and sustainable way. CJD Equipment was founded in 1974 with a bold determination to grow by ensuring we are diverse, inclusive, profitable, and keep our employees safe.
If this role sound like you, please apply through the following link: Field Service Technician – RESIDENTIAL ROLE Job in Townsville, Northern QLD – SEEK