Field Service Technician – Tamworth NSW
Bring your mechanical expertise to support our regional areas of NSW and work on world class products. Well established, professional company.
CJD Equipment Pty Ltd is a proudly Australian owned national company that has been serving the construction, mining, agricultural and transport industries in Australia for 44 years.
We offer the opportunity to work with world class products such as Volvo Construction Equipment. SDLG Wheel Loaders and the famous Kenworth and DAF range of trucks.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Residential Field Service Technician to join the CJD Equipment team. This role is based as a permanent resident within the Tamworth region and reporting directly to the Field Service Supervisor, this busy role provides the successful applicant the opportunity to build and develop further skills whilst being part of our team in NSW.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate advanced diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be responsible for booking work in, dealing direct with customers and performing the required work on sites and in the workshop. You will need to have an appropriate trade qualification and have experience in construction and earthmoving equipment. Volvo Construction Equipment experience would be and advantage.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries
- Able to work outside normal working hours and travel to sites as required
- exceptional customer service skills
- previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- an ability to lead but also work as part of a team
- a high level of planning, time management and self-motivation
- a good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- Ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues especially in hydraulics and diagnostices
- the ability to work autonomously and a high level of organisational skills.
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please click here to submit your resume.