Field Service Technician – Wodonga VIC
An opportunity currently exists for experienced and talented Field Service Technician to join our Victorian team. Working with the internationally known and respected Volvo and SDLG equipment, your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of machines to ensure customer expectations are met. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, these roles provide the successful applicants the opportunity to build and develop their skills, whilst still being supported by the branch, yet being able to operate autonomously within a team.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate:
- Fully qualified Diesel Technician – Plant Equipment preferred
- A commitment to abide by all company and client HSE policies & procedures
- Previous experience in field service in the construction & earthmoving industries
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience utilising computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- An ability to lead but also work as part of a team
- A high level of planning, time management and self-motivation
- A good level of understanding of Microsoft programs and general computer skills
- Value safety as a priority within the workplace
- Must be available for rostered weekend work and after hours call outs
Previous experience working on Volvo construction equipment and possession of a truck licence would be an advantage. On offer is a permanent position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 22nd December 2021.