Finance & Administration Manager – Trucks WA
This is not your standard FINANCE & ADMIN lead role! As a critical part of the SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM for CJD Trucks WA, you will have ROBUST discussions day to day with your colleagues and manager to ACHIEVE BEST PRACTICE.
You are a STRATEGIC GURU, who drives EFFICIENCY and ACCURATE FINANCIAL PROCESSING to support a PROFITABLE business to be even more profitable. You are smarter than your average bear and after getting to know the business, you INFLUENCE those around you to follow your lead to ensure a seamless experience for our INCREDIBLE CUSTOMERS.
Reporting to the GENERAL MANAGER, you are responsible for an ENTHUSIASTIC and HIGH ENERGY team. Your remit is all things admin and finance for Trucks WA, working closely with the National Finance team and Financial Controller for support and synchronicity. Your role has that perfect blend of operations, continuous improvement and strategy. You are the type that will roll your sleeves up and get into all facets of finance and admin, from ensuring Reception is covered, to delivering financial performance reports, to working with the General Manager to develop the annual budgets.
A day on the job will see you:
- Leading, developing, supporting and investing in your team of capable finance & admin professionals.
- Processing whole goods sales and truck rentals, including but not limited to reconciling floor plans, credits, invoicing, debt collection and balancing deals.
- Being the finance whizz that you are by delivering accurate expense reconciliations, reimbursements and capex requests.
- Managing the administration service to deliver a high standard of professional support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Running finance reports and providing valuable interpretation and guidance for your fellow managers and the GM.
- Having real, salt-of-the-earth conversations with colleagues, leaders, and peers alike, within our heavy industries environment.
Your application will go to the top of our shortlist you have:
- Experience working in a similar role (at a leadership or subject matter expert level) in a capital equipment sales and/or rental environment – anything from the automotive industry to heavy equipment dealerships (experience with trucks is not essential).
- ‘Truckloads’ (get it?) of drive, energy, and autonomy, with a can-do attitude. You go the distance to deliver excellence to internal and external customers.
- You are a natural-born leader. You are resilient and professional, with exceptional influencing skills.
- Charismatic personality, with the ability to get on the good side of your team, customers, and colleagues at all levels.
- While formal quals are not essential, qualifications in Business Admin, Accounting, Finance, or Bookkeeping will definitely get our attention.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive salary
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Hours: An easy standard working week, Monday to Friday, plus the usual challenges at the end of month and end of FY
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Culture: Exceptional workplace culture – we work hard and have fun while we do it
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term.
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to introduce your mates to employment opportunities with the CJD family.
CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian Company whose core business is the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. At CJD Equipment, we are globally recognised as a leading supplier of working-class solutions while assisting our customers in the transition to net-zero emission in a reasonable and sustainable way. CJD Equipment was founded in 1974 with a bold determination to grow by ensuring we are diverse, inclusive, profitable, and keep our employees safe.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition please submit your expression of interest by clicking on the SEEK ad.