HD Mechanic – Albany WA
We are seeking experienced and talented Heavy-Duty Road Mechanics to join the team based in our Albany branch. This is not a FIFO role.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate diagnostic, technical and communication skills as you will be dealing directly with customers and performing the required work in the workshop.
We want people who have –
- The ability to investigate and problem-solve a wide range of issues with heavy trucks
- Trade qualifications
- Computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts experience
- Experience in Transport and/or Earthmoving equipment
- Fully compliant with OHS in a workshop
- Ability to work within a team environment
In return, we can offer the successful applicant an attractive wage and good conditions whilst working for a company that is continually growing and offering exciting career advancement opportunities to its employees.
What’s in it for you!
- Permanent full-time role with regular hours
- Penalty rates and overtime available
- Uniforms supplied
- Ongoing product training and development
- Corporate discounts
- Free access to our Wellbeing Platform – Mental Health, Financial & Legal support
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your expression of interest by clicking on the Seek ad