Heavy Duty Mechanics – TRUCKS – KENWORTH & DAF
You might be feeling that the market is starting to shift and REALLY GOOD JOBS ARE HARDER TO COME BY. We are overwhelmed with lots of applications for our POPULAR Heavy Duty Mechanics positions, but WE ARE BEING FUSSY and we want the CREAM OF THE CROP!
We have just created additional LONG-TERM, STABLE JOBS to set you and us up for the future. Over 18% of our workforce have achieved 10 years + service with us. In addition, when you join us you will receive STACKS OF TECHNICAL TRAINING, in both diesel and electromobility powered equipment. You will get to PLAY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, engage in trade upgrades, compete in INTERNATIONAL & INTERSTATE TRADES COMPETITIONS and if you are any good, get to travel abroad to compete against the best – all on Company time.
Working with CJD Equipment will give you stability, a solid wage and training and development. If you want to grow your career to LEADING HAND, or SUPERVISOR, or even SERVICE MANAGER, we’ve got real opportunities for you to advance with us. Plus, you get to work with top brands like KENWORTH & DAF.
Apply now if any of the following positions strike your fancy:
- Field Service Technicians
- New Builds Technicians
- Retail Technicians
- Shop Technicians
All we require is the usual stuff, such as:
- Respect for the safety of yourself and others.
- A trade qualification as a HD Mechanic or something similar.
- Able to pass a medical & drug and alcohol test.
- Aussie working rights, or alternatively, you already live in Australia or will be relocating soon and you just need sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Perks: Discounts with National brands, regular team BBQs and social events, active social club
- Hours: Monday to Friday, plus regular overtime and weekend work
- Looking smart: Sharp uniforms and workwear and all the PPE you could possibly need supplied by CJD
- Career: Training, career development, growth and advancement opportunities
- Culture: Exceptional culture & the type of crew you’d want to have a beer with after knock off
- Stability: Over 18% of our current employees have achieved over 10 years’ service. We’re an employer for the long-term.
- Referral program: Generous referral payments to get your mates a job with the CJD family.
CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian Company whose core business is the national distribution of construction equipment and trucks. At CJD Equipment, we are globally recognised as a leading supplier of working-class solutions while assisting our customers in the transition to net-zero emission in a reasonable and sustainable way. CJD Equipment was founded in 1974 with a bold determination to grow by ensuring we are diverse, inclusive, profitable, and keep our employees safe.
If this role sound like you, please apply through the following link: Heavy Duty Mechanics – TRUCKS – KENWORTH & DAF Job in Bunbury, Bunbury & South West WA – SEEK