Heavy Vehicle Technician – Sunshine Coast Isuzu QLD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Heavy Vehicle Workshop Technician to join the team based in our Sunshine Coast – Isuzu branch.
Working with respected the Isuzu Truck Brand your mechanical expertise will help you understand customer requirements when it comes to the diagnosing, servicing and repairing of vehicles to ensure customer expectations are met.
To be considered for this role you will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- Completion of your Trade qualifications as a Diesel (HV) Mechanic
- The ability to investigate and problem solve a wide range of issues with heavy trucks and trailers
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A high level of self-motivation and ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent investigation and fault-finding skills
- Excellent computer skills both with standard PC programs and equipment diagnostic programs
- Experience working on Isuzu trucks is preferred
- A current HR truck licence or willingness to obtain one
On offer is a friendly, team orientated work environment, a growing business and excellent compensation/benefits for the right candidates who can demonstrate excellence in the field of Heavy Vehicle Mechanics and is also a great fit for our culture.
We look forward to receiving your resume via our website or email@example.com and going over the position in more detail with you!