HR Generalist – Guildford WA
About the Employer
Founded in 1974, CJD Equipment is a privately owned Australian company. Our core business involves the National distribution of construction equipment and trucks. Our network of dealers and service centres stretches across the nation, from Australian capital cities to regional country towns and mining centres. The CJD product portfolio consists of world-class brands such as Volvo Construction Equipment, SDLG Construction Equipment, Kenworth & DAF Trucks, Isuzu Trucks and Fuso Trucks.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, as a HR Generalist you will provide effective and efficient recruitment and HR support across the CJD network.
- Recruitment activities including posting ads, candidate vetting, reference checking, raising contracts and onboarding administration.
- Provide interpretation and counsel to line managers regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR strategies, processes, and procedures.
- Update internal policies and procedures as required.
- Proactively engage with performance management and appraisal processes.
- Ensure all activities undertaken comply with relevant Acts, legal requirements, and ethical standards.
- Provide support to the HR Manager.
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in HR.
- Good knowledge of employment law and Modern Awards
- Strong communication, computer literacy and time management skills.
What’s on offer?
You will be part of a small supportive HR team and a valuable contributor to the overall vision at CJD Equipment. We offer a rewarding culture where you will be provided with ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
How to apply
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and attach you CV / Cover letter.