HSE Coordinator National Office – Guildford WA
CJD currently have a vacancy for a National HSE Coordinator to support the National HSE Manager in providing guidance and advice across all HSE related matters to our branches and managers nationally. The role is also responsible for conducting new employee and contractor inductions, site audits, conducting training sessions and updating Safe Work Practices and Safety Policies as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar environment, and ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (minimum of 2 years)
- Working knowledge of HSE legislation, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards
- An ability to work as part of a small team
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills with Microsoft based applications; and
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HSE (or working towards) – at a minimum; Certificate IV Occupational Health and Safety
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Current and unrestricted Drivers Licence
As this is a national role, the ability to work outside of standard office hours and travel on a regular basis will be required.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their career within a family owned, operated and growing company.
How to apply
Please apply via email@example.com and attach your CV / Cover letter.