Infrastructure Lead – Guildford WA
CJD Equipment have an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Lead, with the Information Technology function.
CJD Equipment is a family-owned business and a genuine leader in the delivery and support of construction equipment and trucks. We partner with world-class brands like Volvo and Kenworth to deliver quality products backed by quality support services. Established in 1974, the CJD brand has grown to become a national business with branches and dealers panning Australia.
Reporting to the Technology Manager, the position will work alongside other technology leads to implement IT strategy projects. Day to day, the role will lead a small team of engineers to provision and support enabling infrastructure for the delivery of technology services.
Responsibilities include –
- Architect, plan and manage major infrastructure projects
- Lead and mentor a small team of engineers in the delivery and support of service infrastructure
- Provide advice and direction on current and emerging technologies aligned with business goals
- Develop infrastructure solutions across a hybrid cloud and on-premises environment
- Assist in the management and building of strong vendor partnerships
- Monitor, manage and update key infrastructure components
- Document key infrastructure solutions and capabilities
To be successful in this role, you will need –
- To be tertiary qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior infrastructure role (ideally as a team lead)
- Experience in a Microsoft hybrid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- An ability to motivate and lead a small team
- Ambition to positively deliver successful outcomes
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to meet the challenge, then please submit a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com