IT Desktop Support National Office -Guildford WA
Information Technology Services performs a critical role in supporting and managing the company’s computer systems, IT related hardware and providing IT support services.
The IT Support Officer role is responsible for supporting all aspects of IT systems and services.
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all CJD Equipment staff.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Monitor performance of CJD Equipment systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Assist with the control and security of all IT related hardware and maintain an Asset Register of all computer related hardware and software.
- Provision of reports where required.
- Ensure and maintain a good and safe working environment that is conducive to the work being conducted.
Qualifications & Experience
- Year 12 or equivalent competency.
- Good working knowledge of IBM compatible PC hardware and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server.
- Relevant IT degree or industry experience.
- Display confidence when dealing with people, with well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Communicate well with staff and suppliers, exhibiting excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrate high standards of professional behaviour when dealing with suppliers, staff and clients.
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements and identify and prioritise appropriate solutions.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process improvement.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Offer assistance to other employees in use of various technologies.
How to apply
Please apply via email@example.com and attach you CV / Cover letter.