Light & Heavy (HGV) Vehicle Mechanics
- Want to work on TRUCKS MADE IN AUSTRALIA FOR AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
- Want to join a proud OEM – MARKET LEADER IN TRUCKING, KENWORTH & DAF
- CJD Team Members are mentored and learn from the best HV Mechanics in WA
An exciting opportunity exists at CJD TRUCKS WA, we seek HEAVY (HGV) VEHICLE MECHANICS and Light Vehicle Mechanics (Heavy Vehicle Upgrades), to join our dedicated team.
Fast track your progress in HV (HGV) Mechanical careers with a FAMILY-OWNED national business, working on market leading brands, learning from the best HV Mechanics within WA. Whether your upskilling, expanding your skills or starting your career CJD Trucks WA wants to talk to you.
Our modern workshop will see you working with the latest tools and equipment, ongoing training, overtime, career opportunities and a range of employee benefits.
You will need the following to join our team
- Be committed to training supported by Kenworth & DAF (PACCAR)
- Take pride in completing jobs to a high standard
- Embrace and enforce OHS in a high-risk workplace
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical as well as on going drugs & alcohol testing in the workplace.
- Day & Afternoon shift options available (flexible hours)
- Applicants based across Australia and or located overseas are welcome to register their interest
- Genuine Career Advancement Opportunities
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, confident, and reliable individuals who want to
be part of a professional team working in an Australian Company with over 48 years in the transport / automotive / capital equipment industry.
Have a question, curious and like to know more?
For a confidential discussion, please phone or call in to discuss further with Wayne Burleigh – State Service Manager on 0448 727 835
Or – submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org